Hendricks Elementary School
We understand the importance of the school experience to every student and our role as educators in helping every child achieve. Therefore, we agree to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of our ability:
- Treat each child with respect and fairness.
- Deliver quality instruction that meets the individual needs of students.
- Provide active, engaging, and meaningful lessons daily.
- Create a safe, positive, and healthy learning environment for all students.
- Provide an equal and quality educational opportunity for every student.
- Provide clear expectations for class work and homework to students and parents.
- Communicate regularly to inform parents on their child’s progress, classroom and school happenings, and use translators when necessary.
- Set high expectations and believe all children can learn.
I understand that my participation in my child’s education will help his/her achievement and attitude. Therefore, I will continue to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of my ability:
- Make sure my child has good hygiene, nutrition, and sleeping habits.
- Send my child to school on time daily and follow the attendance rules.
- Support learning by encouraging daily math, writing, and reading activities.
- Provide a structured place to study and check homework daily.
- Review weekly school communications and respond promptly.
- Attend school conferences, meetings, and functions.
- Communicate educational concerns with teachers.
- Volunteer at school for various functions.
- Actively participate in decisions relating to my child’s education.
- Supply school with current contact information.
I realize that my education is important. I know I am responsible for my own success. Therefore, I agree to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of my ability:
- Respect myself, others, and my school.
- Be responsible for my best in reading, math, and the rest.
- Be safe by following all school rules and directions.
- Learn all I can and do my best to be all I am.
- Come to school on time and be prepared to learn.
- Obey school and classroom rules and cooperate with others.
- Complete my homework and read for 20 minutes daily.
- Do my best each day! Think, participate, and ask questions.